Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Careers Counselling



What was running through your mind when you went into your careers counsellor's office to discuss your future?

This was what was running through mine.

Ok, what do I want to be?
............
............
............
............
Oh, I could work in an office somewhere. What do they exactly do in offices though, and I really wouldn't like to spend my whole life inside walls?
Maybe somewhere outside then, like a tradesman?...... No...no. No way.
I could be a teacher. Teachers are good, they teach. The kids would drive me insane though I'd probably kill myself in that environment.
Hmmm. Don't really like manual labour so that cancels out a lot of things.
I absolutely hate to study boring things like science so that cancels out becoming a scientist of some sort.
I almost vomit at the thought of cutting into human flesh, so that rules out becoming a doctor.

I could become a filmmaker?

No cons for that.

.............

Apart from one.

.............

How the fuck do I become one??


This is something the career's counsellor agreed with me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment